LIGHT Belongs in DARKNESS



When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said,

"I am the light of the world.

Whoever follows me

will never walk in darkness,

but will have the light of life.”

John 8:12


Therefore,


if your whole body is full of light,


and no part of it dark,


it will be completely lighted,


as when the light of a lamp shines on you." 

 Luke 11:36



This was such a fun playful time with reflective LIGHT.
Something hanging in the window ...
as the sun was blaring through,
I noticed this huge ball of suspended LIGHT
reflecting on the closet wall across the room.
These are my hands
trying to catch the LIGHT .


This suspended ball of LIGHT
was taken with my Nikon Cool Pix S8000.
I held the camera in one hand 
and danced in the LIGHT
with the other. 
The look of multiple hands at the bottom
was  accomplished
 by holding the camera with both hands
to catch the reflection of more hands. 
Notice in  the second photo
that it appears that my arm
is translucent. 
like you can see the bone :)
this was just such a fun dance
with Reflective LIGHT.






 

5 comments:

  1. Very interesting! Playing with cameras is addictive :-) Jesus as light is one of my favorite images of Him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, how fun to see you here again. It certainly is addictive. I love playing with the camera. and I am so attracted to LIGHT. I find some interesting scenario with LIGHT. Where would we be without LIGHT... more importantly, where would we be without His LIGHT?

    Blessings mary, and thanks for checking out my camera shots.

    patrina <")>><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patrina,
    I have just looked at some of your very beautiful pictures, and it has encouraged me to do what has been in my mind for some time not, to buy a nice camera. My son takes pics and has been encouraging me to buy a good camera, and so has my husband. I think looking at your fabulous pics is the finishing touch. There is a time for everything eh? Thank you for sharing your lovely work and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Brenda! But mine isn't an expensive camera...not in comparison to the good ones... But my little Nikon Cool Pix S8000 takes awesome pictures. I love the size as it fits in my purse...so I always have it with me. I bought my Daughter-in-law one last year for Christmas and though it is the newer version..i think...i do not like it as well as my model. But mine wasn't available at the time. I bought mine in Dec of 2010.

    Thanks for visiting, Brenda.

    patrina <")>><

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patrina! I love these photos...and how you begin and interweave it with scripture. You can really feel the energy and joy you must have felt as you took them!

    Thanks for sharing them and being a light in this world!

    God Bless

    ReplyDelete

thanks for gracing my place with your gentle footprints.
Thanks for giving me the eye :)